Our system of exchanging the information required to perform our services is extremely simple:
- Client transmits weekly billing sheets (with CPT codes, diagnosis codes, and referring providers), along with face sheets via fax. WE DO NOT RECEIVE ANY ORIGINAL DOCUMENTS.
- Physiatry Billing Specialists Inc. (PBS) inputs patient information and charges, and submits claims electronically.
- Client receives ALL PAYMENTS. PBS receives no checks.
- PBS will download EOBs where possible from the respective insurance carriers – Medicare, Medicaid, Blue Cross & Blue Shield, Aetna, etc.
- Client sends paper EOBs and correspondence to Physiatry Billing Specialists Inc. via Fedex package
prepaid by PBS.
- Physiatry Billing follows up on receivables, writes appeals as needed, and transmits billing and collection
reports to client.